Wednesday, November 15, 2006

First Blog




Wow... finally a blogger!! I guess I am starting a little later than so many others... but better late than never to join in the game!!

Well, I'm almost done posting my health materials for http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/ yea!! All my Biology stuff is up and I have two more health units to post. Hey, I'm still #1 for sales... look at that margin ... I have sold 200 more products then the #2 guy!! I'm #2 in most money made... I can't wait to be #1 there as well. Once I'm done posting the health material, I'm going to zip up the entire course and sell it that way also... once I sell a course or two I should definitely be #1.

My next goal is to find an agent and/or publisher who would be interested in publishing my PowerPoint/outline combinations to a mass market. So, I will need to start working on a "book" proposal... but I feel like with my success so far, I have a market and a platform for sales.

Books, children, education, reviews and much more!